Client Service Associate
North Conway, NH
If you are an insurance professional who is eager to be part of an organization that values the employee experience, offers superior client service, commits to giving back to and connecting with our communities, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Duties/Essential Functions
The CSA is an entry level position with a hands-on opportunity to learn about insurance while aiding Account Managers and clients with service needs. This position will provide a broad level of organizational and administrative support to our team while achieving their Property and Casualty Producer license within the first year of employment.
- Participates in basic client services such as issuing Certificates of Insurance, Evidence of Property Coverage documents, Auto ID card requests, orders basic policy change requests on behalf of the Account Manager.
- Provides support by assisting Account Managers with preparation of reports and required documents, as well as customer service to clients as directed.
- Prepares renewal summaries, monthly Renewal Lists, and other documents as requested.
- Accurately maintains electronic documentation of activities and communications in AMS360.
- Provides quotes on existing accounts for additional lines of insurance, renewals, and endorsements, as directed.
- Learns the back-end quality management process to gain a full understanding of a transaction from beginning to end.
- Participates in educational seminars/classes for improvement of insurance skills and acquires Property & Casualty License within the first year of employment.
2 years working in a professional office/business environment, some insurance knowledge preferred. High School Diploma/Equivalent required; college coursework preferred; Property & Casualty Producer’s License required within first year of employment.
Proficient computer skills required to enter, access, or retrieve client data from agency management system (AMS 360) and company websites. Proficiency with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook. Ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain complex issues, receive and interpret complex information, and respond appropriately. Ability to understand written and oral communication, and interpret abstract information. Thoroughness, accuracy, and strong attention to detail. Professional appearance and attitude. Ability to work in a team environment.
To apply, email Jessica Orgo at firstname.lastname@example.org.