We have opportunities for open-minded, talented people to join us in both Maine and New Hampshire.
We know that great work comes from empowered, passionate people who have the freedom to be themselves and innovate. We also know that the better we do for our co-workers, the better they will do for our clients.
We are especially proud to have been voted as Best Agency to Work For by Insurance Journal in 2019, and Best Place to Work by Business Insurance in 2021.
At Chalmers, we are committed to:
- Making a meaningful difference in our clients’ and co-workers’ lives.
- Fostering a positive growth mindset and continuous professional development.
- Caring for each other and our communities.
- Being honest and transparent with everyone.
Director of First Impressions/Agency Assistant
Personal Lines Account Manager
Gorham, ME and York, ME
"Our co-workers inspire me every day to be and do my best. Through their support, compassion and dedication, I continue to grow as a professional and as a person."
"Working at Chalmers, I feel like I'm part of a family. I am grateful to be part of an organization that is making a positive impact on our clients and communities every day."
"We support each other’s wins; we learn from each other’s lessons; and we have each other’s backs."
"Chalmers has an atmosphere where both clients and co-workers are treated like family."
"Chalmers has this culture that is infectious! Joining Chalmers has been the best career choice I have made."
"The Chalmers work culture is structured around positivity, and we pass this attitude along to all of our clients."
At Chalmers, we offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package:
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Time
- Hybrid Work Options
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Licensing and CEs reimbursement
- Personal Home/Auto Discount
- Leadership Training
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Subsidized Health Insurance Premiums
- Teledoc Virtual Medicine
- HSA contributions with Company Match
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- FSA Dependent Care
- 401(k) contributions with Company Match
To apply or get more information, contact Jessica Orgo at email@example.com.