New Business Unit (NBU) Assistant
If you are a professional who is eager to be part of an organization that values the employee experience, offers superior client service, commits to giving back to and connecting with our communities, then let's chat!
The New Business Unit (NBU) Assistant is an entry level position that will provide a broad level of organizational and administrative support to the New Business Sales Team! The NBU Assistant will also have an opportunity to learn and grow into a NBU Sales Associate role and is required to obtain a Property & Casualty Producer license within the first year of employment.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
- Provides assistance with data entry of new business and assistance to the NBU Team with the processing of New Business such as: issuing policies, binders, auto ID cards, EPIs, sending apps via DocuSign, and attaching notes in the system.
- Provides support by assisting the NBU Sales Team with preparation of reports and required documents, as well as customer service to clients as directed by the NBU Sales Team.
- Participates in educational seminars/classes for improvement of insurance/sales skills and achieves Property & Casualty Insurance License within first year of employment.
Minimum Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or equivalent required; college coursework preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in a professional office/business environment; some insurance experience preferred.
- Property & Casualty Producer’s License required within first year of employment.
- Proficient computer skills required to enter, access, or retrieve client data from Agency Management System (AMS 360) and company websites.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain complex issues, receive and interpret complex information, and respond appropriately.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Thoroughness, accuracy, and strong attention to detail.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
To apply, email Jessica Orgo at email@example.com.